Saturday 23 August 2008

August

For some reason August has been an exhausting month for our family.


It was also very hot and humid, even in the evenings.

This is Hannah showing that she is my greatest fan.

I was also very busy at work for the first 3 weeks and couldn't even find time to have a haircut.

This is Hannah in the new Deuter baby carrier on the way to the park about 3 weeks ago.

Hannah walking in Yoyogi park next to the drumming group.


This drumming group play in the park most weekends and I think they are really good. I hope they'll inspire Hannah.




The Deuter is very comfortable but at the cost of losing some contact with Hannah. So I now use the sling for short trips


The first 3 weeks of August were unusually hot, even by Japan standards. Most days the temperature was in the mid 30s.

Rika hosted a 'pool party' for her mums and babys group.













No comments: