Tuesday 4 August 2009

Assertive? Moi?

Hanna has become more assertive in getting what she wants. Of course there is the 'terrible twos' negativity when she doesn't want to do something. But she also has more charming ways of influencing us.

For example in the morning when she wants me to get up, she'll bring me my glasses and pants, before demanding 'up, up!'



On Monday evening she wanted me to take her for a walk. So she started to organise me with the things she thought I needed.

Shoes...


keys...


other important perparation...

... foot powder (since I often put this on before I put on my shoes)

Now put your shoes on Daddy


Hanna has been able to put her own shoes on for about 6 months (although usually on the wrong feet).


Now, shall we go on foot or by bicycle? "Bicycle nai kara" ("bicycle no, because"). Ok, walking then...

No comments: