Wednesday 27 January 2010

January 2010

Its Thursday but I've taken the day off and am blogging at home.



On Tuesday night Hannah surprised herself and us by suddenly vomiting in the bed (twice). She was then tired and vomiting through Wednesday, so Rika took her to the doctor. The diagnosis was that Hannah has caught a Noro virus that is going around.

I couldn't come home to help on Wednesday but Ive taken today off to help. Hannah isn't vomiting now but she wants to be cuddled all the time.




Although Hannah is sick and doesn't want to do much other than sleep, she is still pretty assertive.

Rule 1 - Hannah must be cuddled by Daddy today


Rule 2 - Hannah will not share the ice-cream.


Earlier in January.

Daddy explaining to Hannah where beer-guts come from. When we have a bath Hannah likes to tell me that my tummy is made of beer while hers is made of 'Baby-Dannone'


Hannah helping Dad learn a Japanese action song.


Singing a song together after work. I'm dresed casually because I've just cycled home.


Hannah feeding the cats.


Hannah and Minimi wth Dad.



No comments: