Saturday 30 March 2013

As lavabos de Macau

All through our trip to Macau I had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhea.  It made the trip quite exciting since I didn't know from one minute to the next whether Id have an explosive event and embarrass myself.   But the show had to go on, and I did the trip in short dashes from one toilet to the next...

So while we didn't get much chance to try the local cuisine,  I had many opportunities to try the 'banheiros'.    And I'm happy to report they were uniformly very clean and well stocked with paper.

Unlike the ones in Hong Kong.   I often think that if the toilets in HK are any indication, if there ever is a war between China and the US, the Americans certainly won't have to worry about the Chinese aim.


Hong Kong Ferry terminal, Macau











Museu de Macau

Our suite in the Venetian



Mexican restaurant in the Venetian



Ou Man Cafe

No comments: