Sunday 27 July 2014

Tai Chi Charity Event

I had to return from Japan early on Friday night to do my tai chi class and then join my classmates in a large all-day charity event on Sunday at the Queen Elizabeth Hall.


I still don't know much about the event but it seems that many Tai Chi schools raised money for charity and then could do a demonstration at the the event.   A month or so ago I'd mysteriously been asked to make a donation so I had without knowing why.

not our school
Our school had many demonstrations in the morning and evening.  I was part of an 80-person group doing Yang 24-form and a 30-person group doing Chen 56-form around 11 am.

not our school either

KaBo from our school.

but not our school in the arena 

Other classmates from our school.

Sifu leading the mexican wave.


One of my classmates who has excellent form.



No comments: